News ReleasesMarch 21, 2017 (Cleveland)
New Responsive Website for champshealthcare.com
. The website now boasts a streamlined look, along with responsive design functionality allowing visitors to browse CHAMPS' web content adapted to fit their device of choice.
"Our website visitors are increasingly viewing content on their smartphones and tablets," said Director of Marketing Julie Cox. "In order to adapt to this growing mobile audience we chose to optimize their view for any device or screen size with this new responsive design. We welcomed our new President & CEO Tim Jarm in January, so it seemed like the perfect time to unveil the new look and functionality."
Along with the responsive design, updates to champshealthcare.com include:
- More visual, news-oriented home page
- Featured news throughout the website
- Enhanced social media integration
- Encrypted communications between the browser and the website
The refreshed design of champshealthcare.com comes six years after CHAMPS Healthcare launched its new identity and website to strengthen its position as healthcare consulting specialists - particularly in the areas of Group Purchasing and Oncology. Though design upgrades were made to enhance the visitor experience, basic functionality of the site remains the same.
champshealthcare.com continues to feature its three business lines:
In addition, champshealthcare.com highlights organization-wide information, including:
- News items highlighting CHAMPS' expertise, contract launches, new clients and more
- Calendar entries featuring events CHAMPS will be presenting at, hosting, sponsoring and attending
- Featured speakers from within the organization
- Oncology Outlook, a blog authored by CHAMPS Oncology's cancer information specialists
To learn more about the refreshed website design at champshealthcare.com, contact Director of Marketing Julie Cox via email.