|Dawn A. Grabowski, BBA, CTR|
Manager of Client Services, CHAMPS Oncology
Dawn Grabowski, BBA, CTR, is a manager of client services for CHAMPS Oncology
. With more than 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry, and more than five in the cancer registry profession, Grabowski excels in leadership roles, coordinating staff and processes to complete goals. She firmly believes cancer registrars are an extremely valuable asset to the facilities they serve, offering the knowledge and skills needed to enhance cancer programs when properly utilized.
Dawn Grabowski attended Wesley College in Delaware. She has been a member of the CHAMPS team for four years and worked in hospital settings prior to that, spending most of her time in emergency departments providing services to staff members and patients to improve quality of life.
She has experience:
- Assisting cancer program leadership teams to achieve and maintain compliance with CoC standards
- Partnering with cancer programs to improve business operations
- Managing cancer registry workflow and operations
She is currently a member of:
Grabowski's speaking tops include:
- Cancer Registry Management
- Cancer Registry Operations
For more information or to contact Dawn Grabowski, please call 800.362.2628 ext. 3611 or contact us.